A mind blowing with old wind.

My photo
Hello all; Here, I post some forms of poetry, poems, and short stories. Imaginations and observations have been the reflections of poems. Welcoming all of you here to read such poems. Enjoy. Happy Reading It's Tanuj Singh.

Wednesday 23 March 2016

My observation for you!

I haven't told you so but noticed  ;   Yeah,I use to observe the demeanor of many of my chums. But the friend who impressed me most is my friend Subhash. He is a bit stylish & very charmed personality in terms of dressing sense. He dresses himself as per his elegant face. Also,after having shower, he uses a perfect enchanting scent(I'll not advertise),which is madly good. Another thing which makes him special for me is his bike driving.Though,SUBHASH bothers about traffic but he loves to pick up speed in straight roads! I think,he loves biking with me. Eventually,he is a well dressed dude.
Know about me..
Free thinker with Witty thoughts!Very fond of sports/reading/composing poems & writing stories.I need not to be popular,popularity needs me though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments..