A mind blowing with old wind.

My photo
Hello all; Here, I post some forms of poetry, poems, and short stories. Imaginations and observations have been the reflections of poems. Welcoming all of you here to read such poems. Enjoy. Happy Reading It's Tanuj Singh.

Sunday 28 August 2016

My View On Religion.

My views would probably be shocking for you in the aspects like religion!! Albeit,a queer fish asked me 'who are you'?? I perplexed that how should I tell about myself!! Mentioning name or religion?? Cause most of people often use to point out religion from names. How embarrassing is it!! Whenever the word 'religion' strikes on mind,the circumstances spontaneously become odd a bit. Religions are made to provide the progress to  humanity,not to separate people's ideas & to categorize people on the basis of religion. By the way,I told my name to him. If today's aware people start comprehending the difference between religion & humanity, then never communal harmonies would have occurred. My idea for religion is very much shocking maybe. I always intend if there were no religion then humanity would have been the PRIME aspect!! 'Cause the huge amount of communal violence have done for religion,by religion & of the religion!! People are still sleeping cause they can't see the differences between religion & humanity. They will be sleeping until they understand the main motto of every religion, that is, Peace,Peace & Peace.
We've born initially as a human not as a religious body.Speeches from any sources can not help for those people who blindly & fanatically drowned in their own religion.
As per me,'RELIGION IS AN IMAGINATION ASSUMED BY THE PEOPLE.'
               We all are the same because, we live in the same earth & we take the breadth of the same air.

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I like u'r View alot,My Dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I like u'r View alot,Dear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing brother...We need to understand the concept unity in diversity...We should respect each other..We should love each other...We should progress by scientific temper that no other country will dare to touch our border by divide & rule..

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your comments..