A mind blowing with old wind.

My photo
Hello all; Here, I post some forms of poetry, poems, and short stories. Imaginations and observations have been the reflections of poems. Welcoming all of you here to read such poems. Enjoy. Happy Reading It's Tanuj Singh.

Friday 26 August 2016

Me & The Natural Beauty.

As the sun gets up,my thought fought a lot in me with nature & till the sunsets,I find naught!
Me & the natural beauty.
How's the birth of the earth,How's the sun gives me fun,How's the sky so high/nigh & how does the water make me flatter?
Me & the natural beauty.
Always gaining freshness in the cool air blowing,the clouds pandiculating & waving everywhere in the bluish sky seeks tantamount a beaty Queen!
Me & the natural beauty.
     While raining,the tapping sounds of rain droplets in dales feel musically impression,moreover the kids rambling paper ships in water gullies remind my childhood.
Me & the natural beauty.
Surrounded from the crowding people, still couldn't recognize the unnamed world of nature!
Me & the natural beauty.
The unseen wind flowing here & there sounding a lot & making trees dance so I glance adorably.
Me & the natural beauty.
The lovely 'tweeting doves' thieve my pangs & furnish me with full of joy,again 'these' get coy.
Me & the natural beauty.
The freshness of the beautiful Winter & me wearing a hot sweater,Endless nights of summer & TWO UNKNOWN LOVER.
      That is....
Me & the natural beauty.

1 comment:

Do leave your comments..